Monday, August 22, 2005

"Well, we can't all come and go by bubble!"

Broadway. The glitz, the glamour, the incredibly expensive tickets. But not for the more enterprising, or at least the more flexible. For cheap tickets, people flock to the TKTS stand in Times Square, or sit by box office windows early in the morning, or drop their names in hats just before showtime. Recently, a friend and I entered the lottery to see Wicked, and won! For just $25 each, we had front-row seats to a great show.

I'm not going to review, critique, or even describe. The music, acting, costumes, and all those exquisite little details were simply wonderful. Go see it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

I still have the songs in my head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. But don't get settled just yet - you still have a few more Broadway adventures to go on... Oh, and PLEASE tell me you've seen Madeline recently?

Anonymous said...

::poke::

Are you still alive?

Anonymous said...

So you actually CAN leave comments, being a non-blogspotter! When I tried previously it wouldn't work...

very cool... ;) (and yes, are you alive?)