Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Keep Your Fingers Crossed!

Dear Andrew ,

We are in receipt of your resume and would like to invite you to interview with us in [location]. If you are available, our November interview sessions are:

[dates and times]

If these are not good dates for you, we will be finalizing December dates in late November, and, if you wish, we will forward those to you.

[details relevant to the company]

All interviews will be conducted in our [location] office. All your interview-related expenses will be reimbursed to you promptly upon presentation of valid receipts. All expenses should be submitted to my attention.

Please let me know which interview session you prefer. Also, email me or call me at [phone number] if you have any questions. Please note that I will be out of the office on November 2nd and 3rd.

We're looking forward to meeting you!

Best regards,

L---- T-----
[company name]


|| Woo hoo!!

No comments: