Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jersey Fun

One helpful neighbor posted some information in a comment on the last post. Although I'm not staying in New Jersey, I just wanted to pull that out here, in case any other neighbors stumble by:

so Im staying at the hotel in Newark, and i was terribly nervous about transportation. i had it in my mind that id have to spend $30 a day on the NJ train. As it turns out, you can catch the Path at ground zero, then jump on the Ramada shuttle bus from Newark Penn station to the hotel. Or catch the 62 bus which stops right in front of the hotel.
it doesnt sound to hard.


Thank you, neighbor! Meanwhile, the building management has announced a meeting tonight:

We will be holding an informational meeting at 6 pm at 100 Trinity Place. Hope to see you there.


I'm not entirely certain I'll be able to make it to the informational meeting, so if anyone out there does go to it, please fill me in! You can post comments to this blog, or email me directly at andrew.justin.fleming(at)gmail.com. I'm glad a few neighbors have already commented on this blog and emailed me, the more communication we have amongst ourselves, the better off we'll be.

Now, off to climb those stairs one more time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good news(relitive), i just returned from 90 west, and I can say that at least while I was there, they had an elevator working tentatively.
I say that because it seemed that it took a team of three, with a lot of yelling up and down the shaft to get it to work, but I caught a ride to the 19th floor to fill my suitcase.
I had to take the stairs back down but that’s a breeze. Also, the lights in the stairwell and hallways are back on, but still no power/gas/water inside the apartments.
Thank’s again for providing the blog.
-rich