Friday, November 30, 2007

Second Information Meeting Scheduled for Saturday

This just came in:
We will be holding a second informational meeting Saturday, December 1st at 2pm. The meeting will be held at 100 Trinity Pl.

On Saturday and Sunday, the elevator will only be available from 9am-5pm. You will be able to access your apt after 5pm (on a case by case basis) via the staircase.

Over the next two days, building personnel will accompany our plumbers to reconnect the cooking gas in your apartments.

I'm hoping it's a good sign that they're reconnecting things in our apartments.

Meanwhile, since I'm out in Connecticut for the weekend, I don't think I'll be able to go to this meeting. If anyone out there does, please comment here and/or the 90weststreet blog.


Edit: 11:00pm

A few of the residents who have been spearheading the organizing of a tenant's association will be handing out information at the information meeting tomorrow. Head over to 90weststreet blog for full details. A draft of bylaws appeared on that blog for a short while, but seems to have been taken down. I'm reconsidering hanging around Connecticut all day tomorrow--since there really isn't much to do--so I am most likely going to attend the meeting. I'll post a summary here as soon as I can.

No comments: